(Our news reporter) Aga Khan Economic Planning Board Rawalpindi/Islamabad has successfully organized a “EPB SME and Finance Expo” with a theme of “ Plane & Secure your Future” for the community on Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 10:00 am to 06:00 pm, which a large number of participants attended from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Taxila & Peshawar areas. The program has formally started by the Telawat e Kalam E Pak and well come speech.
Objective of event was introducing multiple personal and financial options for Businesspeople, Families and individuals. It was opportunity for Young Entrepreneurs to explore and expand new business options with in community and emerging business world. Further personal and family income plans through different investment and insurance options.
The representatives of Habib Bank Ltd, United Bank Ltd Assets Management, Faisal Bank Ltd Assets Management, NAFA Funds, The First Micro Finance Bank, National Bank of Pakistan, New Jubilee Insurance, EFU Insurance Company, State Life Insurance Co., SME and many others were there to facilitate the audience.
The program attracted and hunts down hundreds of talented youth interested in entrepreneurship, which will be set up their own business that will sustain and run on its own for promotion of business.
- Increased awareness of Business market and access to opportunities for the same.
- Promotion of business.
- Increased knowledge and interest among youth Plane & Secure your Future through Entrepreneurship / business.
- Appreciation & assistance information to set up business.
- Youth & community data collection and business Interest Assessment survey.
- Increased social and cultural bonds in the community.
The participants enjoyed the Taste of Different Dishes; explored Community Business’s, community networking and Band’s show.